SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heavenly Wedding!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 am

He nodded. "Yeah they will all be there", Dean said. "Anyone else we are missing Cass".

Cass shook his head no. "No one is being forgotten".

"Hey atleast you could somewhat train Cass", Natalie said. "I wish I could do that with Sam".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 am

Sam nodded. "So what all do you have to do? I really don't remember getting ready for my wedding." He said looking at Dean. He was to out of it to remember.

Raven smiled a little. "It was not easy to train him. It really sucked so much." She said looking around. She was starting to get a little scared now.
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Dean started to tell them what they needed to start doing. "I say we go get something to eat though, cause i'm starving", Dean said.

Cass nodded. "Me too. Im dying to eat".

Natalie nodded. "Well atleast he is the way you want him, right", She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 am

Sam nodded. "I'm game." He said and smiled. He grabbed his phone and got up ready to go,

Raven nodded, "He is perfect." She said. "There are little things that bug me, but I push them away." She said smiling thinking about him now. "Ok now I am shaking.' She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:39 am

"Good, I know the perfect place right down the street", Dean said grabbing his keys and phone. He Headed for the door and went to the car.

"Aw sweetie", Natalie said looking at her before pulling out onto the road. "You two were made for each other".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:26 pm

He nodded and followed him. He looked to see if Cass was coming with them. He knew how Cass must have felt.

Raven laughed a little and smiled. "Well its true. He is more then my soul mate." She said. "What if I start crying as I read my vows, or I trip, or we bump noses when we kiss?" She asked looking at Nat. She was now thinking of everything that could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Cass followed them out to the car. He was starting to feel sick to his stomach, because he was so nervous.

Dean got in the car and looked at Cass. "Are you going to be alright?"

"Raven you will be fine, Dont think about that stuff. You dont need the extra stress", Natalie said driving.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Sam looked at Cass and laughed. "I was the same at my wedding. Just breath." He said. It was funny to see their angel friend like this.

Raven nodded a little and smiled. "I bet Daddy crys." She said then giggled. She knew he daddy would start crying and be a baby.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Cass got in the car. "Thats all i've been doing, and its not helping me", he replied.

"Try to think of something that will calm you down", Dean said.

She smiled. "I know Dean will cry, your his little baby", Natalie said.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

"Just think of how beautiful Raven will look in her wedding dress all done up. Thinking of Nat really helped me." He said smiling. "Or think of how cute little Angel is going to look in her little dress." He said.

Raven laughed. "I know. But Dad can be a baby at times." She said smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

He nodded and started thinking of somethings.

Dean looked at Sam and started driving to the place he had told them about. "So how relieved were you after you said I do?", He asked.

She laughed and nodded pulling into the parking lot and parked the car.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 am

Sam smiled. "It felt like a ton lifted from my shoulders." He said smiling. He was so happy when he said 'I do.' he then looked at Cass and raised a brow. "You ok?"

Raven smiled a bit bigger and getting out. She really was so happy today. She was the princess today and she was so happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:18 am

"Ill live", Cass said. "We just need to fast forward to when we say I do", he said.

Natalie got out of the car and smiled at her walking into the salon.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Sam laughed. "I know what you feel like man. I really do." He said.

Raven followed her looking around. She hoped today was going to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Dean nodded into the parking lot and parked the car before getting out. "Someday I might feel the same way".

Cass looked at Dean. "Did you really just say that? You want to get married someday?"

Natalie looked back at Raven and smiled. "Anything else on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Wedding!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2