SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heavenly Wedding!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

A Heavenly Wedding! Empty
PostSubject: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 am

Raven had got drunk at her bachelorette party. Natalie had a stripper there and everything. The girls danced with the stripper and had a ton of fun. Now it was the morning of her wedding. The day she had been waiting for since she was little. She was now a women and she was hours away from being a wife. She loved Cass, and could not believe when he had asked her to marry him. Sher still got tears in her eyes just thinking about that night, because it had been so beautiful.
Raven could not believe this was really happening. Her father was going to be giving her away today and she could not wait and better yet, she was getting married in Heaven! There is no better place then that it get wed!
She woke up not being able to sleep anymore, because she was too excited for what was going to happen late that day. She got up and went to shower, while thinking of what to wear in her honeymoon to excite Castiel. He was starting to get some human feelings, and the craving for sex was one of them, which she loved. Before she would do or wear something sexy and he would not understand, now he understood and reacted to her teasing or flirting. He was getting really go with sex and knowing what Raven liked, that was the main reason they had a now two year old daughter now. He ave started foreplaying too, which drove Raven crazy and wanting more and more all the time, but tonight, she was pulling out all the stops and going to make sure this was there best night together. After all this was their wedding night, what else were they going to do, besizes have crazy passion filled sex?
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:42 am

Cass was up early that morning, throwing together last minute details. He couldnt believe he was getting married today, or even he was getting married at all. An angel and a human? That never happens. He was so happy that he was with such a wonderful women. Of course thanks to Dean. Without him calling Cass down to earth everyday, they wouldn't have known each other at all. Today was special for both of them, but even more special because of the fact they were getting married in heaven. Sure some of the other angels didnt approve but, the overall answer was yes. Ever since Cass had started dating Raven, he started to gain more human like qualities and act less like an angel. He talked differently, dressed differently, and now they are having sex all the time! Cass knew Dean and Sam were up in their room, so he appeared there.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 am

Raven smiled as she started to shave. She wanted to be all soft and sliky for Cass, just as he liked. Her mind went right back to Cass. Her father and her as well wanted this wedding to go as they should, with the bride and Groom not seeing each other before. To was mostly Dean who wanted that, because he wanted the perfect day for Raven, so he worked hard to help made this her best day of her life. Raven could already tell it was going to be.

Sam jumped a little seeing Cass in their room. "Dude you need to stop that crap." He said shaking his head a little with a smile. He knew Cass must have been a wreck. God knows Sam was on his wedding day. He could see remember every minute of his wedding day, and how perfect that day was.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:01 am

Dean looked and jumped seeing him. "Seriously Cass, Cant you call instead?", Dean asked with a smirk on his face. He knew how nervous Cass was today, how nervous both of them were. Dean was right there with them though. He wanted everything to go perfect for his little girl.

"I'm sorry, but I needed to be around you two, to help calm me down", He said. "I have never felt this way before about anyone or anything". He sat down on Dean's bed and started taking deep breaths. "Sam were you this nervous on your wedding day?".

Dean looked and laughed. "Are you kidding? He knew exactly how many minutes left before he had to go stand in his spot".

Cass looked down at his watch. "That reminds me, six hours and forty eight minutes".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 am

Raven finished and got out of the shower then dried off. She looked and grabbed her clothes, and started to get dressed. She could not believe what was happening. She loved a man and he loved her and now they were getting married. She could not believe this.

Sam watched Cass and laughed as he said how long it was till the wedding. Sam sat down and looked. "Have you picked the place the wedding is going to take place? Raven told me, you knew of a place, but was keeping it a secret from her." He said wanting to see the place to see if Raven was going to like it of not. Though he was sure Raven would love it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:24 am

"I picked the perfect place", Cass said before looking up. "Up there", He said before looking at Sam and Dean. They decided on heaven a few months back, but they didnt tell anyone. Cass was more than excited to be doing it up there rather than down here.

"Your getting married in Heaven", Dean asked. "Are you even allowed to do that".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:30 am

Sam's mouth fell opened. "What? Your getting married in heaven. Man way to make all us other guys look bad." he said looking at Cass then Dean. "Dean it is what Raven deserves. She deserves the best and I know you want the best for your little girl." He said. This was going to be the best wedding ever.

Raven walked out and looked at Natalie. "We need to go to our hair and nail appointment." She said with a big smile. She could not believe this at all. She was going out of her mind her and she wanted it to be time for her to say her 'I Do's' right now. She just could not wait anymore.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 am

Dean nodded. "She is one lucky girl Cass", he said with a smile. "You are doing a good job, keeping my girl happy. Remember just one call to me saying she isnt, and your dead", Dean said. He had to give Cass the talk, all Dean wanted was for his daughter to be happy.

Natalie smiled and got up. "Lets head out then", She said getting for the door. "Someone looks very anxious today", She said teasing Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 am

Sam nodded. "He means that. Just one sad word to any of us that you are making her sad, or hurt her and we kill you, have you brought back just to kill you again." He said to him. He wanted him to understand that they would be there for Raven at anytime, and that he better not hurt her.

Raven smiled at her and bit her lip for a second. "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" She yelled and giggled loudly. She had never been this happy, and never thought she could be this happy. It was a dream come true. Her night and shining armor had saved her. She felt like a princess.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 am

Cass nodded. "I understand. I know you to are protective of her, but I would never want to hurt Raven. She means the world to me, I'd do anything for her", Cass said.

Dean nodded. "Just making sure you got it through your head", He said.

She smiled. "Wow, your the complete opposite of what I was on my wedding day. I was a mess, and your so anxious and cant wait", She said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am

Sam nodded agreeing. It was the fathers job to make sure the to be husband understood not to hurt the daughter. It was in the hand book.

Raven smiled. "I can't help it. He is like my prince." She said smiling. "I mean I am nerves, but I am more like I can't wait for it." She said smiling at her. "I can not wait. its like every second seems so long here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 am

"So how are you feeling now", Dean asked with a laugh. "Even more nervous now".

Cass looked at him. "Yes. Thank you Dean for making me even more nervous. by the way six hours and fourty minutes now".

Dean laughed.

Natalie smiled at her. "Im happy for you Rave! Oh and by the way, I have a little something for you back in the room", she said nudging her arm
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am

Sam laughed. "Ok I was not that bad. I only counted down once." He said laughing still. "So as much as I hate to ask this, because she is my niece, but do you have everything tonight and for the honeymoon?" He asked looking at him.

"Sex stuff for my honeymoon?" She asked with a huge smile the walked into the elevator. There was a old couple in there. The woman giggled. "Hunny all you need is energy, and some fun with positions. Like with him standing you bending you over he tabel, or on the bed with one of your legs over his neck." She said smiling. Raven looked at Nat and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 am

Cass laughed. "Everything is set and ready to go", He said. "We leave for our honeymoon on Monday, in the morning", He said.

Dean nodded. "Okay, thats all I want to know about your honeymoon, got it?", Dean asked.

Cass nodded and smirked.

Natalie laughed and nodded at Raven. "She is right".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 am

Sam laughed. "Where are you talking her?" He asked and looked at Dean. He wanted to see where his niece was going and if it was going to be good enough for her.

Raven was still blushing. "Ok then. Thanks." She said trying not to laugh. The lady and old man got off on the next floor, when the door shut Raven busted out laughing. "That was so wrong, but was something I was going to ask you." She said still blushing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 am

Cass shook his head. "That I cant say", He said. "She doesnt know and neither will you two". He wanted to keep it a secret, and didnt want anyone else knowing. He wanted to make it special for them.

Natalie smiled. "Hey, any questions you have, ill answer. Better than that old lady answering them for you".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:51 am

Sam sighed and nodded. "It better be good man, but I will not doubt you because of this wedding." He said. He knew Cass loved his niece and that was all that mattered to him.

She laughed a little and nodded. "Well I was thinking on the honeymoon Cass and I could have a fantasy night, but I have no idea what his fantasy is, because he isn't all human, so what do I do? I want to make him happy." She said looking at her close friend. She was glad she had someone to talk with about this.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 am

Cass nodded. "Trust me, Raven is going to love it". He smiled knowing where Raven has always wanted to go. "I dont plan to dissappoint".

"Good, cause if you do, ill hear about it", Dean said.

Natalie thought for a moment. "Hmm thats tough because well Cass isnt human. Let me think about that one and get back to you".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:08 am

Sam nodded. "And then we will kill you." He said with a smirk. He then looked at Dean. "You ok?" He asked.

She nodded and walked out when they got to the parking lot floor. She walked out and looked around. "I can't wait. Six and a half more hours." She said with a smile on her face. She just wanted it to be right now.

Last edited by Raven Winchester on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 am

Dean looked at his brother. "Am I what?", He asked.

Cass stood up and took a couple more deep breaths. "Alright, I can do this". Cass couldnt wait to be married to Raven.

Natalie smiled. "Hey dont rush it, it is the best day of your life after all", She said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 am

"Are you ok? I made your little girl is no longer yours today." He said looking at him. He wanted to see if he was going to start pacing again.

Raven smiled. "Ok fine." She said taking a breath. "So I get the thing about the wedding panties now. Cass picked out a gstrng with Cass' dessert written on the base of the panties." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:25 am

"Please dont remind me", Dean said sitting down. He put his hands on his face. "She is all grown up and I cant do anything about it".

She nodded. "I dont know why we have to wear 'wedding panties' but whatever. You would think our guys are classy and would get boy shorts, but no all they want is the ass", Natalie said.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 am

"She is has been with you for twenty years. Be happy for her. And she will still be your little girl." He said to his brother. He did not need Dean crying on him here. That was not needed.

Raven smiled. "Well to tell the truth, I find thongs and those more comfortable then, the others." She said to her sister as they got into the car. "You know no need for panties lines no all." She said.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 am

"Alright", He said getting up. "Enough about me, lets get Cass ready for his wedding", He said looking at Sam and then Cass.

"Me too, I think we are the only ones though, because my sister is always complaining to me about them", Natalie said. "I enjoy them and so does Sam".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 am

Sam sighed and nodded. "Dad, Bobby, Jo and El coming?" He asked looking at them. "Wait dad has to come he has Angel." He said shaking his head.

She laughed and nodded. "Some girls do. Cass likes them too. I trained him too I guess." She said getting in the car and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heavenly Wedding!   A Heavenly Wedding! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heavenly Wedding!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next