SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam and Natalie's Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

Sam and Natalie's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:29 am

Natalie woke up with a giant smile on her face. The day her and Sam were getting was finally here. The day? May 21st. This day had special meaning to them, but no one else knew. Only those two would know, they thought it was more romantic. She got out of her bed and called Raven to come pick her up. Her and Sam hadnt seen eachother in about a week. Dean and Raven thought they should follow the rule of getting married and not see each other right before the wedding. She missed him of course, but now it would be even more special. She waited for Raven to pick up. She looked over at her dress and smiled. Her sister had chosen this one, and Natalie had just fallen in love with it.

On the other end of the stick....

Dean was already with Sam trying to get him situated and ready. He couldnt believe his little brother was getting married. He was happy for him, for them both. He wasnt much of a relationship guy but after being with them, he realized he wants something like they have. It was only 9:30 in the morning and Sam was pacing back and forth. "Sam, please try and relax. You aren't getting married for another six hours".
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 am

Raven was taking care of her six month old baby girl. She was now going to leave her with Cass, as she went and helped Natalie with everything she needed. Raven had a gift for Natalie that she had went to tell her about and that she could not wait to give her. Natalie was like a sister to her so she wanted to make this the best she could for Natalie.
Not long after getting the text Raven was on her way to Natalie's hotel. She knew it was not going to take her long, since her and Cass were staying only a few miles away.

Sam was up and pacing like crazy. He missed his girl so much and wanted to see her right now, but his brother and niece were being bitches and making them stay away from each other, because they were stuck in old times, where the bride and groom did not see each other till the wedding day. Sam thought it was stupid and they took that too much over the top, but that was how they were.
Anyways Sam had been up for a good hour and showered, shaved and was now pacing the hotel room he was sharing with Dean, when he heard Dean tell him to stop because the wedding was six hours away he looked down at his watch and sighed. "5 hours and 48 minutes. " He said and rubbed his face as he paced.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 am

Natalie waited for Raven to get there. She went into the bathroom and got a quick shower. She got out and dried off before getting dressed into temporary clothes. She walked out of the bathroom when there was a knock on her door. She opened it to find her parents, sister and brother. She kissed and hugged them all before letting them in. They had flown in late last night and drove about an hour to Natalie's hotel.

Christian looked at his older sister and smiled. "You dont seem the least bit nervous".

"Im trying to stay calm, but ill be pacing in about an hour", Natalie responded with a smile.

Dean looked at him and gave him a look. "You are one of the biggest nerds. Stop stressing out. Everything will go fine. Now is there anything else you need for today or tonight?", Dean asked.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 am

Raven harried up and knocked on the door. She had no idea Nat's sister and other family was already there. She wanted for her big sister to open the door so she could tell her what she had gotten her.

Sam looked at him. "What if something happens today and ruins the wedding? Or ruins tonight?" He asked as he paced. He finally got tired and sat on the bed and ran his hand through her hair. "I can't stop shaking." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

Natalie heard the door again, before opening it. "Finally your here!", She said playfully. Natalie pulled her in. "Everyone you remember Raven", Natalie said to her family. They nodded. "Nice to see you again sweetheart", Jack said.

Dean rolled his eyes before playfully slapping Sam across his face. Sam needed it. "Stop over thinking this man, everything is and will be perfect. All you have to worry about is walking up and down the aisle, standing, and saying words", Dean said.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 am

Raven giggled as she was pulled in. She then looked at her family and smiled at them all. "Nice to see you all again. Hello Mr. Sheffield." She said nodding at him and hugged his wife Sarah. She then looked at Nat. I have something for you love." She said with a bigger smile.

Sam rubbed his face. "You jerk! You slapped me!" He said and listened to his brother's words. "I know Dean. Trust me, when Raven gets married I bet you will be the same as I am. No you will be worst." He said then looked at him and slapped him back.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

Natalie looked at her and smiled. "What did you get me". She had an idea but wasnt sure. Raven was like her little sister, always helping her with anything, and she loved that.

He nodded. "I know I will be", Dean said before pushing Sam's chest. "Dont slap your older brother. I could always give you a black eye for today", He said teasing him. He would never, Natalie would have his head.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:34 am

She smiled big. I have the best hairdresser, make up artist and nail artist coming to do you and all the girls in the wedding." She said with a big smile. Then she leaned over and whispered I have a little something else too, but that is not something your daddy will wanted to see." She said then giggled a little.

Sam laughed. "And Natalie will kill you." He said smiling at him. "Have you every felt like your heart was going to stop?" He asked feeling his heart. It was beating like crazy and he felt he was going to have a heart attack. But he couldn't. He could not do that to Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 am

She smirked and looked at her. "Thank you Raven", She said before turning to her Dad. "Dad, could you and Christian go check on Sam for me and make sure he is okay", She asked. Her father nodded walking out of the door with Christian. She then turned back to Raven. "Show me", She said with a smile.

"Yeah, remember I almost died once from it?", He said bringing up the moment where he was in a hotel room while Bobby and Sam where trying to kill a ghost so Dean's heart wouldnt stop. "Back to my question. Do you need anything else for tonight", He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:56 am

Raven watched the guys leave and grabbed the bag and smiled at her. "Ok I know this might be wrong, because Sam is my uncle, but you are my sexy sister and I want you to feel as sexy as you can tonight." She said with a smile. "Here." She said handing her the bag with a little Nightie, personal massage lotions and some lubes. She smirked as she watched Natalie open the bag.

Sam thought. "Not that I can think of. I have to go grab the flowers, for the hotel room tonight, but that is it." He said nodding his head. He really could not think right now.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:02 am

Natalie started looking through it before smirking with a slight laugh. Abby watched her sister. "Now you have to show us what skimpy lingerie she got you", She said with a laugh. Natalie pulled it out and showed them. "Your uncle will love it Raven, Thank you", She said before hugging her.

"Just dont forget about that later on", Dean said. "Your lucky, I've heard your wedding night is one of the best lays you will ever get. Enjoy my brother".
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 am

Sarah smirked. "See in my day we just woke a sheet and wanted for the husband. That is more fun. Oh and speaking of fun." She said pulling out a bag as well. "Here sweetie open before your daddy comes back and don't you dare tell your father I went into a store like this. My face was so red." She said.

Sam looked and laughed. "Dude with her it is always the best." He said. "And I do believe honeymoon is better, because that is all you do." He said with a smirk. "I gt a few tricks up my shelf for honeymoon too." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:27 am

Natalie looked at her mom taking the bag. "Oh mother what did you buy", She asked going in the bag. She started shaking her head and smiled.

Dean laughed and shook his head. "Alright alright, I dont need to know anything else", He said as there was a knock on the door.

Christian knocked and waited for someone to answer. His father was right next to him. He could tell his dad was already going to give Sam the talk about his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 am

Raven looked. "I wanna see!" She said watching Natalie.
Sarah laughed. "Its a sex dice game, and a card game. Honey its not like I got Sam a vibe to use on you." She said with a straight face. Raven could not help but laugh out loud.

Sam walked over and got the door. "Hey guys." He said giving them both manly hugs. He was happy he got along with them just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:37 am

Natalie looked at her mom. "Please dont say vibe and my name in a sentence together again please", She asked with a smile.

Abby laughed. "yeah mom that just sounded so wrong coming out of your mouth".

Chris looked around and then at Dean. "Let me guess he is a mess".

Dean nodded. "I just want to see him during the talk with your dad", He said with a smirk. He looked as Jack started talking to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 am

Raven was just busting out laughing. She could not help herself.
Sarah smiled. "Sorry dear." She said and kissed Natalie's cheek. "Well I think we should get breakfast and start getting ready dears." She said with a smile.

Sam let them in and sat back on the bed and rubbed his head. As soon as Jack started speaking Sam's eyes widened as he listened to every word.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 am

Natalie smiled and nodded. "By the way, thank you Mom. I'm sure Sam will be wanting to play these on the honeymoon", She said. "Lets go out somewhere, and then the place where we are getting everything should let us in by then".

Abby nodded and started grabbing stuff to carry. "Just to be sure, You have your wedding panties with you right". Natalie nodded showing them to her. "Check".

Dean looked at Chris and smirked. "His face is priceless".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 am

"Wedding panties?" Raven asked having no idea what they were talking about.
Sarah grabbed somethings and smiled a little at the youngest girl in the room.

Jack looked at them. "Shut up boys." He said then went back to Sam but Sam stopped him. "Sir I respect were you are coming from I do. I have a niece and know what I would do to anyone that hurt her, but I never would hurt Natalie. I would and almost have died for her. I will do that over and over if it saves her. And if one day I do make her unhappy, you have my word that I will do everything in my power to make her happy again." He said and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 am

"You never heard of wedding panties?", Natalie asked looking at her. She watched as Raven shook her head no. "They are just panties you wear on your wedding night. Sam made mine for me", She said.

Jack smiled and nodded. "You have my approval Sam. Your a good man, and I know you will be good to my daughter", He said patting him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 am

"Sam made panties? Sam is a little more classy so I'm guessing Lace boyshirts, or bikinis?" She said looking at her. She was not sure the point of all this. It did not make sense to her. They all headed for the car.

Sam smiled and nodded, "Thank you sir. I will not disappoint." He said nodded still. "I think I am going to have a heart attack." He said feeling his heart again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 am

She shook her head. "Nope, he made a thong, like every other guy would. I would think he would be classy but hey. He even made to say "Sam's Property on the front"", Natalie said shaking her head.

"Dont worry you will be fine Sam. When is your father coming, he should get here soon", Jack said.

Dean looked at Sam. "He called me a little bit ago and said he would be here soon, so he should be close".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:23 am

"Yes! I known he was my uncle!" She said smiling. "Just like Daddy and I, sometimes act classy, but then in the bed we get dirty." She said with a smirk.

Sam nodded a little. "Bobby with him?" He asked Dean as he started passing again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 am

She smiled. "That's how to do it", Natalie said putting her stuff in the back of the car. She got in the drivers side and waited for everyone to get in.

Abby laughed. "Alright we dont need to hear about anyone's sex life", She said.

"Come on Abby, mines interesting", She said with a smirk.

Dean nodded. "And Ellen and Jo", He said.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 am

"Hey mine is too. I have sex with a demon and an angel!" Raven said with a smirk getting in.

Sarah laughed. "Wow girls. I think this talk needs to end." She said looking when everyone got in.

Sam nodded with a smile. "Good." He said nodded again and pacing faster.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:40 am

Natalie laughed, pulling out of the parking lot. "On to the next topic, huh mom", She said.

"What else could we talk about on Natalie's wedding day", Abby said sarcastically.

Dean nodded and smiled. "So how is Natalie holding up, Mr. Sheffield?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and Natalie's Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next