SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam and Natalie's Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 am

Raven laughed sitting back and sent a text to Cass. *Hows our little one doing?*

Sarah looked at Abby. 'What do you want to talk about?" She asked and smiled.

"You can call me Jack and she is fine. The girls are dragging her around to get ready." He said thinking of when she was a little girl and all. He wished he was at home more, and not always on hunts. That was a lot of lost time now.
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 am

Cass looked at his phone and sent back *Havent seen him yet, on my way over there now. Im sure he is pacing the floors and everything*

Dean nodded. "Is she as nervous as Sam over here", He asked.

"Not one bit", Chris said. "She is actually calm.

"See Sam, Nat isnt worrying so you stop it", Dean said.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

*I mean our baby Cass* She rolled her eyes as she seen that. He was clueless at times, but she loved him,

Sam looked at Dean. "Don't tell me what to do. Just wait till you get married, or better yet, when Raven gets married." He said to his brother. He was tired of hearing not to be worried. It was natural to be.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:34 am

Natalie pulled into a local diner, and parked before getting out. "Im starving", She said waiting for the others to get out.

Abby unbuckled and got out. "Me too. I could go for some waffles".

*Oh. She is doing just fine. Dont worry, I'm taking good care of her* Cass sent back

"Stop, dont bring that up. Today is your day and I dont need to be over stressed about her wedding too", Dean said.

Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"I want some Eggs and bacon." Sarah said smiling as she got out.

Raven got out and smiled. "Not sure what I want." She said. She then looked at her phone and smiled. *Give her a kiss for me. And love you babe* She sent back while rolling her eyes.

Sam laughed and got up again and started looking around. "I need to think of everything I need. My brain is not working." He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm

They all walked into the diner and sat down at the booth their waitress gave them. Natalie sat down and picked up her menu and looked at what they had.

Abby sat down next to her sister and started looking at hers.

*I will, love you too babe* Cass sent back

Dean looked before he started naming somethings that he may need.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Sarah and Raven sat by each other and looked at the menu. Raven sipped her water.

Sam nodded and looked at him. He then heard a knock on the door. He walked over and opened the door. "Thank god you are here dad." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Abby looked at Natalie. "So does Sam have any groomsmen that are single?", She asked.

"You may be in luck. I think Rob and Derek are single".

John smiled and hugged him. "How are you holding up?"

Bobby, Ellen, and Jo stood behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Sarah and Raven both rolled their eyes at them.

Sam sighed. "freaking out and dean is not helping at all." He said with a sigh. He was really freaking out and starting too again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Abby looked at them. "What? I was just asking", she said.

"Sure you were just asking", Natalie said sarcastically. "You want sex".

"Hey, you dont have to be the only one tonight", She replied.

John looked at Dean and smirked and then back at Sam. "Anything you need me to do", He asked

The other walked in. Dean looked right at Jo.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm

"She won't be the only one." Both Sarah and Raven said then laughed. The waitress walked up to take their order.

"Beat Dean and make him shut up." He said looking at the girls and nodded then at Bobby.

Jo looked at Dean and smiled. She always had a thing for Dean.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Natalie laughed as she told the waitress what she wanted.

Abby ordered what she wanted after her.

John laughed. "I can do that".

Bobby smiled at Sam. "Today's that day, huh? You ready?"

Dean smiled at her. "Hey Jo".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Sarah ordered and sat back smiling at Natalie. She was so proud of her girl.

Raven ordered and sat back. She could not wait for the wedding, and to get to see Natalie in her dress.

Sam nodded at his dad and smiled. He was glad he had him on his side. He then looked at Bobby and sighed. "I don't know maybe." He said shrugging.

Jo walked to him and gave him a hug. She was glad she got to come, if only to see Dean.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

"So do you know where Sam is taking you for the honeymoon", Abby asked looking at her sister.

"He doesnt want to tell me but I have been dropping hints about Paris. As long as we are together, it doesnt matter to me".

"Well you best be ready boy, you have the girl of your dreams waiting for you", Bobby said.

He rubbed her back a little. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

Raven smirked. "Well he is a guy you have to tell him right out or he will not get the hint." She said laughing. Sarah laughed nodding.

Sam nodded and smiled. "I will be ready." Sam said thinking of how she will look in her wedding dress and all. He wanted to see her so bad.

Jo smiled at him and shrugged a little. "Dealing with Mom and the men. Was not a fun ride that is for sure." She said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 am

"This is very true", Natalie said with a laugh.

Bobby and John nodded and looked around the room.

Dean nodded. "Well you have grumpy, bossy, and bitchy", Dean said with a laugh, just teasing.

*A few hours later*
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 am

All the girls had their makeup, hair and nails done and now everyone was getting in their dresses. This was a big day so Sarah was helping Natalie trying not to cry. She could not believe her baby was getting married.

Sam was in his suit and pacing. He was so going over his vows in his head like crazy. He was really going crazy here. He was worried something was going to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 am

Natalie was in the bathroom getting into her dress. She slipped into and checked herself in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom. She looked at Raven and Abby before her mom. "Well?", She said fixing her dress.

Dean walked into the room and looked at his brother. "You clean up nice Sam", He said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:22 am

All the girls looked and were stunned at how beautiful Natalie looked. She was always a beautiful girl, but she was much more beautiful in this dress. "Oh wow." They all said and smiled.

Sam looked at and laughed a little. "I would say the same to you, but I heard it was bad luck for the groom to lie on his wedding day."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

"Does it look alright?", Natalie asked looking at them. "I feel like I look fat, and Sam wont like it and ....", She started rambling before her mother stopped her.

Dean gave him a look. "Haha funny Sam".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Sarah smiled and put her finger to Nat's lips. "You look beautiful and Sam will think no such thing. You look perfect." She then looked at Raven.

Raven smirked. "One word girl. HOT!" She said then giggled. "You look great." She said.

Sam shook his head and looked in the mirror. "God I think I'm going to pass out."
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 pm

"Nat, you have nothing to worry about. You look beautiful and everything is going great", Abby said hugging her sister.

"Thank you guys", Natalie said looking at them. "I cant believe its almost time".

"Dont worry, in about half an hour you will be saying 'I do'", Dean said. "Try and not pass out before then".

John smiled at his two sons. "I was the same way when I married your mother. Dont worry you will make it through Sam".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and Natalie's Wedding   Sam and Natalie's Wedding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam and Natalie's Wedding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2