SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triple Date, because a drunken night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

Triple Date, because a drunken night. Empty
PostSubject: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

Raven smiled as she started to get ready. Everyone had been hunting and she had been helping by cleaning their weapons and doing research, but tonight was a night off for all of them. They were all going to dinner, and most likely going to the bar and start drinking. Raven was close to 20, but with fake Id's there was no trouble, with her going in, as long as she paced herself with drinking, her father was ok with it. She looked at herself as she rubbed her little black dress and smiled. She hoped Cass liked how she was dressed. She was so luck to have met Cass and fall in love with him, and was so happy that he loved her too. She started working on her hair now and looked in the mirror at her self. outfit.
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 am

Dean walked in the room and set his things down. Him and the other two were busy doing some research today down at the library and town. Dean needed a night to relax. He was excited for tonight. Its been years since he has seen Cassidy, but they got a hold of each other and he invited her out with them tonight. He hated being the sixth wheel. He looked over and saw Raven was in the bathroom. "Hi Rave", He called.

Natalie walked into her and Sam's room. Dean and Raven forced the couple to get another room because they couldnt stand them. Apparently they were to into each other some nights, but Nat didnt think so. She didnt mind having a room with just her and Sam. She set her bag down and went right for the bathroom. "Im getting a shower if you want to join me", Natalie called to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 am

She stuck her head out the door and smiled at him. 'Hi daddy. Are you ready for your date? Need the bathroom?" She asked as she went back in the bathroom and went to finish up. She only had her lipstick to put on and then she was all ready. She was so happy they were doing this.

Sam had not been in the hotel long. He was a bit tired, but he needed this night to have fun, and be with his girl. He was happy they were doing this. He then heard his girl's words and a smiled creeped on his face. He looked at her and walked over and put her over his shoulder then started for the bathroom. "Did you really have to ask me that?" He asked with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 am

He smiled at her. "Ready as ill ever be. Kind of nervous actually", Dean said. "yeah, I wont be long". He was nervous about seeing Cassidy tonight. He never felt the way he did about her for any other girl before.

She smiled pinching his butt. "Your right, I should just know by now. Oh by the way, nice ass babe".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 am

She looked at him walking out. "Are you wearing that?" She asked pointing at him. She raised a brow and folded her arms over her chest.

Sam laughed and tapped her butt. "You too babe." He said smiling as he entered the bathroom. He started the shower, and did not put her down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 am

He laughed and looked at her. "No smart ass I have other clothes", Dean said.

Natalie laughed trying to get down. "Sam? You going to let me go now?", She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:59 am

She looked at him. "Good, because you will not get any wearing those gross clothes." She said with a smile on her face. "Oh that is right, you don't remember what it is like to get any." She said and then stuck her tongue at him.

Sam laughed and put her down. "Happy now?" He asked and started taking his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:02 am

"Haha very funny Rave", He said going into the bathroom. He shut the door and started the shower.

She smiled. "Nah, I liked the view of your ass from there".
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 am

She laughed and waited for Cass. She missed him and could not wait to see him tonight.

Sam laughed and finished getting naked and started to help her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am

Dean undressed and got into the shower. He started washing his body thinking about tonight.

Cass appeared a few moments later with some flowers in his hand.

She smiled undressing and got into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:34 am

Raven looked up and seen Cass. She got up and jumped into his arms. "God I have missed you so much!" She said holding onto him tight.

Sam watched her and helped a bit. When she was undressed he picked her up again and got in the shower. "Like the view still?" He asked with a smirk. "Because I am loving it even more now."

Cassisy got out of the shower and started getting dressed. She could not believe Dean had called her and asked her out.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 am

Cass held onto her. "I missed you too Raven". He kissed her cheek. He pullled away and handed her the flowers. "For you".

"Eh, I think it got worse", She teased playfully.

Dean got out of the shower and texted Cassidy. *Ready for tonight?*
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am

She smiled and took the flowers then gave him a kiss on the lips. She really did miss him so much. "Well I will have something for you tonight as well." She said taking the flowers to the sink and looked for a vase for them.

Sam slapped her bottom a little and put her down. "Fine shower alone." He said acting hurt and started to get out.

Cassidy looked at her phone and smiled big. *More then ever. What about you?* She sent back and started looking for a sexy pair for panties. She hoped she got luck with Dean tonight.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 am

He watched her. "Whats that going to be", Cass asked wanting to know.

She pulled him back in. "Your not going anywhere. You know I cant resist that body of yours", Natalie said.

*Im ready, cant wait to see you* Dean texted back
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:00 am

She giggled a little looking at him. "You will find out." She said smirking.

He kissed her deep gripping her waist tight. He knew how she felt and he felt the same about her.

Cassidy smiled at he text *Same here cowboy. Wink*
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Cass smiled. "So one of those nights?", He asked.

She kissed him back before pulling away. "I love you".

*See you soon then* Dean said putting his phone down and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am

She nodded smiling at him.

Sam smiled at her and kissed her. "Love you too babe."

She smiled and started getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"Now you have me all excited", Cass said. "You cant do that to me".

She smiled before she starting washing.

Dean walked out of the bathroom and saw Raven and Cass. "Im not interrupting anything am I?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Raven looked at Cass and smirked. "But I love doing that too you." She said. then looked over as Dean spoke. "Yes daddy go away." She said with a smirk then winked at him.

Sam smiled at her and watched her wash as he washed up as well.

She was ready and smiled just waiting now.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Cass looked at Dean and laughed. "All ready for your big date tonight?"

Dean nodded. "Of course. I still cant believe its been so long though".

She finished washing and rinsed before kissing him and got out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and dried off.

Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Raven pulled away from Cass and looked at Dean. She walked over and fixed his shirt a little. "Better."

Sam laughed watching her and rinsed off and turned off the water getting out.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm

He watched her before smiling. "Thank you Rav. Always looking out for your dad", He said.

Cass smiled watching the two.

She pulled her hair into a towel and started on her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 pm

She laughed and went to her dresser ad walked back to him and shoved some condoms into his front pocket. "There you go. Your already." She said then walked over to Cass and smiled.

Sam grabbed a towel and watched her. He smirked as he dried off.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Sheffield

Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Dean laughed before pulling them out and gave them back to her. "I wont need these, but you sure will", He said.

She looked up in the mirror and saw him smirking. "What?", She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 pm

She looked at him. "Dad those are small. Perfect size for you. Trust me they don't make them big enough for Cass." She said and smirked. He had to walk out on them so she was going to make him uncomfortable.

Sam walked over and kissed her neck. "So beautiful." He said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Triple Date, because a drunken night. Empty

Back to top Go down

Triple Date, because a drunken night.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNatural  :: Southern States :: Diners/Bars/Clubs-
Jump to: