Private site!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triple Date, because a drunken night.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm

"Alright, I dont want to have this conversation", Dean said. "Im sorry for walking in on your two", He said putting on his shoes.

She smiled. "Dont do play this game now babe, we cant keep them waiting any longer", She said knowing what he was doing.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 am

She laughed and when over kissing Dean's cheek. "Love you daddy." She said with a smirk.

Sam pouted a little. "Fine I'll wait till tonight when we are both drunk." He said smiling a her and kissed her cheek.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

"Yeah sure you do", Dean said looking up. "Go check on your uncle and Nat and see if they are ready".

"Oh yeah, because drunk sex is the best", She said playfully finishing her makeup

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:27 am

She shook her head. "Nope you do it." She said looking at Dean. She did not want to walk in on anything with them.

Sam watched her as he dressed. He smiled at her and finished dressing.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 am

"Come on", Dean said. "They wont be doing anything dirty and if they are you can hit me", He said.

She glanced over at Sam. "You look hot babe. Im gonna have to stay close to you tonight", Natalie said doing her hair. She finished that up before putting on her dress.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:40 am

She rolled her eyes walking out and going to their room.

Sam looked at her. "Back at ya babe." He said hearing someone knock. He opened it and let Raven in,

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 am

Natalie laughed and looked over at Raven. "Your dad sent you over, didnt he?", she asked.

Cass and Dean ended up walking over and knocked on their door.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 am

She nodded. "And we are saying you too were getting nasty so I get to hit daddy." She opening the door and hit Dean's arm right away.

Sam laughed watching them.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:41 am

Dean held his arm looking at Sam and then Natalie. "They didnt do anything dirty Rave. I can tell by their faces", Dean said.

Natalie laughed and rolled her eyes.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 am

Raven shrugged. "That was for walking in on Cass and me." She said looking at them with a smile.

Sam made a sick face. "ewwww." He said looking at Cass.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 am

"Not like that", Cass said looking at Sam. "Just talking", He said.

"Still gross", Natalie said giving him a look.

"Oh like you two never done that".

"Trust me they have done worse. You didnt have to share a room with them", Dean chimed in.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 am

"Ok enough talk. We all know we all are having sex and had sex in the past so lets just stop and get going.' Raven said rolling her eyes.

Sam looked at her and nodded. "Lets go."

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 am

*When they got to the restaurant*

The waitress sat them at their table. Cass pulled out Raven's chair for her before kissing the top of her head and sat down. Natalie sat down next to Sam and took his hand. Dean sat down next to Cassidy and kissed her cheek. Everyone started looking at their menus

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:51 am

Raven smiled as Cass pulling her chair out for her. She was so happy to be with him.

Sam smiled holding her hand and kissed her hand. He was so happy. He started looking at his menu.

Cassidy smiled as he kissed her cheek. She really liked Dean. She smiled and put her hand on his leg as they looked at the menu.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 am

Cass sat down next to her and started looking at his menu.

Natalie smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder for a minute before looking at hers.

Dean looked down at her hand before up at Cassidy.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:06 am

Raven looked at Cass and smiled. She was so glad he was becoming more and more human all the time.

Sam put his head on hers and smiled. He looked at her and put his arm around hers and let her look as his menu as well.

Cassidy smiled at him and kissed him quickly.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 am

Cass smiled back at her before looking over at Dean and Cassidy. "So how did you to ever meet", He asked

Natalie laughed a little before looking over. "Yeah Dean never told us how".

Dean quickly kissed her back. "Well it was way back when you two were in college".

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:20 am

Raven looked up after she picked what she wanted and listened to her father telling them about how they met.

Sam looked at Dean when he said that. "Really?" He said leaning back a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:28 am

Dean started telling them the story of how him and Cassidy met. "And then here we are now", He finished with.

Natalie smiled and nodded at their story.

Cass smiled at the two. "And how did Sam and Nat meet? I know at college but really how did you two meet", he asked looking over at Sam

"He just wants to know everything tonight", Natalie said before Sam started talking

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Sam nodded laughing. "Well it was the first day and it was in the book story at like eight in the morning and I was in there buying a drink when Natalie walked in, because she got the wrong book for one of her classes, she was ahead of me and while waiting in line we just made small talk and when it was Natalie's turn they told her she could not return her book, and Nat did not have to the money for the other book and I seen it was one of the books I had so I told her if she wanted to sit together and share my book she could and that is how we met." Sam said sitting back.

Raven and Callie bother aw'ed at the story. It was pretty cute and all.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Cass and Dean both nodded. "I never knew that", Dean said.

"I couldnt stop thanking Sam that day, and im glad he actually offered to share a book", Natalie said smiling up at Sam.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 pm

"There is a lot you don't know Dean." Sam smiled then looked at Natalie and smiled. "Me too babe." He said and pecked her on the lips. He was so glad he met her that day.

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

"Well maybe we can catch up on that stuff over a beer sometime", Dean said.

Natalie looked at Dean a little shocked. He was never that kind of guy.

Cass looked between the two brothers.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 am

Sam raised a brow and nodded a little. "Yeah... Yeah sure." He said and smiled. He liked talking to Dean.

Raven watched them and smiled.

Cassidy just sipped her wine

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 am

Dean nodded putting his arm around Cassidy's chair and looked as the waitress came back over. Dean told her what he and Cassidy had wanted.

Cass ordered what he wanted. Natalie did the same

PostSubject: Re: Triple Date, because a drunken night.   

Back to top Go down

Triple Date, because a drunken night.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next