SuperNatural
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperNatural

Private site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven Winchester
Admin
Raven Winchester

Rules!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules!!!!!!   Rules!!!!!! EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:25 am

-This is a Roleplaying site... Anyone under the age of 18 MUST have parental consent. This is the parental advisory warning: This site may contain violence, suggestive themes and mature themes, crude humor, brief nudity (on members profiles), simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

-Respect the opinions of all the other members. No disrespect of any kind will be tolerated. If you have problems with a member try to work out these problems amongst yourselves before consulting an administrator.

-Don't give replys like: 'He nodded
She nodded' I have done it in the past, but now that I have started long replies, its hard to stop. Not only does it make it easier to work with, but it makes it more fun. Trust me! Smile

-Unless admins choose to change things, members are allowed to have as many characters as they want however a limit will be put in place if things get out of hand.

-On this site we speak in third person past tense. It’s easier to understand what’s going on if we all post the same.

-Please check your posts for spelling and grammar errors. We understand if it’s late and you are tired, but try to keep it under control.

-Signature and animation limit is three of each and try to keep them at a decent size

-Ask a person to do a topic with you before you post it. Make sure all characters are okay with a storyline before you post it

-Please reply and post topics with the character account used in the topic (unless both your characters are in that scene then using one account is fine)

-Do not create a character related to someone in any way (sibling, boyfriend, girlfriend, daughter) without asking that person first. If the person you want your character to date is not currently registered, label your character as single until they are registered

-Try to create the accounts for your characters as soon as you can after they are requested

-Do not harass other members. Use common sense on this one- if you do not know when you're crossing the line from fantasy into harassment, assume that you are harassing the other player. This will not be tolerated, and will result in a stiff punishment.

-If you are in violation of rules and and you have been banned or had your account suspended, any and all topics, profiles, photos and such can be removed.

-If someone if Banned from the site, or someone wants too give up a character then their character's will be up for grabs for one week, if they are not taken then I'll delete them completely.

-Slash relationships are allowed.

-This is not really a rule, but..... If there is fight between two or more characters in topics and or the chats, I'm sure its not personal so please don't take it like that. If you are in question, please talk with the person that plays the character and ask them if its personal, my guess is no, this site is all about making friends and having fun, not making enemies. So lets have fun and be HAPPY!

Chat box and Chat topic rules!

-Don't be a little bitch and take everything personal and to heart!

-Translation is our friend! If you want to use different language you are welcome to, but Translate it in English! Everyone has the right to know what you are saying!

-This is a chat for everyone! Don't just make it about yourself. Others have problems and things that want to get off their chest, good and bad things, so let them!
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalrp.forumotion.com

Rules!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperNatural  :: Getting Started :: The Rules-
Jump to: